<body> ILoveYou♥.
Information
Kiran
A Friendly Girl,. And am so in love with Three+Ten. As Long as eu dun betray my trust, i will trust you :D , Remember , Give me my bdae presesnts on 5Nov !
Affiliates
Hook me up
Amarpreet♥ Felicia♥ Izzati♥ Jaspreet♥ Kabir♥ Li Lin♥ Rosemae♥ Sharan♥ Priscilia♥ Syakina♥ Sabrina♥ Summer♥ Syafiq♥ Tricia♥
Tagboard
Scream your lungs

ShoutMix chat widget
<.
Music
Put On Your HeadPhones


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

>
Loved Ones
Giving My Love For Them
♥ PJC
♥ Felicia
♥ Priscilia
♥ Nithija
♥ Sara
♥ Sharan
♥ RoseMae Darling
♥ Dude. Izzati
♥ Babe. Syafiq
♥ Lesbie. Tricia
♥ Jodie
♥ Summer
♥ Zoey
Friday, February 26, 20109:51 PM
Hey people! Long time din update. I haf my reasons. Hehe. Im finally free from Common Test 1! Alrite, tht rawks. Ytd had training. Tiring. Physical training for 1 hour. My muscles hurt. I skipped punjabi school bcoz thr was some shitty sports day which Im totally nt interested to attend. Felicia, Sara n I tok to some "anti-social" senior. Lyk hu th hell cares rite? Ur juz a stupid TUBE. Get tht right. "Oh Im a senior and Im some big fuck." LOL. Im totally happy now. I aint gona cry no more. Thks Dude, for all ur advices. I really owe u a HUGE hug. Thks to MY Dude, Sara and Felicia for making my training FUN and making me LAUGH. I feel lyk such a lousy fwen. I cnt even keep Sara happy. I cnt give Felicia proper advices. And worst of all, two of my other best fwens are totally hating and ignoring me. Whoa, I really dun wan tings to be lyk tht. I wan all my besties to be happy. If they are happier without me thn I rather let them go thn be wif me and feel unhappy. I guess tht is th best thing to do. Damn, I love all of them so much. Yet, this happens. Haiz, this goes to show wad kind of fwen I am rite? I hope they will all be happy. Sara...cheer up luh douche. Felicia, u too. Cheer up!
Dude, thks for ur shoulder when I needed it. (: